Thursday, February 16, 2012

MY DEAR SON


 My child, when i get old,

I hope you understand 
and have patience with me



In case i break a plate,
or spill soup on table because i'm loosing my eyesight,
I hope you don't yell at me

Older people are sensitive
Always having selfpity when you yell

When my hearing get worse
and i can't hear what you're saying,
I hope you don't call me 'Deaf!"
please repeat what you said or write it down

I'm sorry, my child.
...i'm getting older

When my knees get weaker,
I hope you have the patience to help me get up
Like how i used to help you while you were little,
learning how to walk.

Please bear with me,
When i keep repeating myself like a broken record,
I hope you just keep listening to me
Please don't make fun of me, or
get sick of listening to me

Do you remember when you were little
and you wanted a balloon?
You reapeated yourself over and over
until you got what you wanted



...Please also pardon my smell.
I smell like old person,
plase dont force me to shower.
My body is weak.
Old people get sick easily when they're cold.
I hope i don't gross you out.

Do you remember when you were little?
I used to chase around because
you didn't want to shower.

I hope you can be patient with me
When i'm always cranky 
Its all part of getting old.
You'll understand when you're older.

And if you have spare time,
I hope we can talk,
even for a few minutes.
I'm always all by myself all the time,
and have no one to talk to.

I know you're busy with your work.
Even if you're not interested in my stories,
please have time for me.

Do you remember when you were little?
I used to listen your stories about
your teddy bear

When the time comes, and i get ill and bedridden,
i hope you have the patience to take care of me.



I'M SORRY
if accidentally wet the bed
or make a mess

I hope you have the patience to take care of me
during the last few moments of my life.
I'm not going to last much longer, anyway.

When the time of my death comes,
i hope you hold my hand and
give me the strength to face death

And don't worry...
when i finally meet our Creator...
I'll whisper in His ear
to BLESS you



0 comments: